Getting here by car
From the South:
- Turn off the A9 north of Dunblane, on to the A822; it's
- When you arrive in Crieff follow signs for the town centre
- As you pass the main square, turn left up Hill Street - take
the second road on the left into Ewanfield
- Follow the road through the Crieff Hydro gates
From the North:
- From the A9, take the A85 to Crieff
- When you arrive in Crieff, take the first road on the right,
- Continue to end of Connaught Terrace, and turn right onto
- Follow the road the Crieff Hydro gates
Using sat nav to find Crieff Hydro?
Our postcode is PH73LQ
Arriving by train?
Our nearest railway stations are:
- Perth (17 miles/23km)
- Dunblane (17 miles/23km)
Arriving by bus?
Regular bus services are available to Crieff. Click here for more details