Self catering holidays in Scotland don't have to be a toss-up between splendid location and handy facilities.
There are lots of fun things to do on a luxury break, but playing 'Sardines' with your friends or family isn't one of them. The more the merrier; we agree, and large groups of guests are always merrier in our five-star lodges or cottages.
With one to six bedroom options, groups of up to 16 can be very comfortable indeed. There's space and privacy for everyone, and 'home from home' facilities mean you won't be loading cars to the gunnels. We've thought of everything, so all you have to do is arrive, call dibs on a room and start enjoying your stay.
Our luxury Scottish lodges are set in the grounds of Crieff Hydro, so you're welcome to make the most of all the facilities our four star hotel has to offer. With over 60 activities, a choice of five places to eat and a brilliant pool, there's always something to do. Self catering holidays in Scotland don't have to be a toss up between splendid location and handy facilities.
Contact us directly
What you will have in your lodge
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- TV's in every room
- DVD player
- Space to eat outside
- Bed linen
- Loo roll
- Tea bags, instant coffee and sugar
- Cleaning materials (including dishwasher tablets)
- Free childcare - up to six hours a day
- Access to over 60 onsite activities and 5 dining outlets
- Leisure facilities, including pool and gym
- Daytime and evening entertainment
- Interconnecting units available (just ask)
- Free transport to and from your unit