Christmas Breaks 2019
Santa comes but once a year but boy, does he deliver with bells and whistles on here at Crieff Hydro!
Picture this; twinkling trees towering from floor to ceiling, the smell of gingerbread lingering throughout the Winter Garden, little ones excited to see Santa and parents relaxed knowing that there’s no turkey to worry about.
What’s more, everything you could need is included:
- Three or five night’s accommodation
- Endless entertainment for all ages
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE leisure pool, gym and cinema
- FREE childcare for 2 – 12 year old
All you need to provide are the presents!
Where to stay
2019 Breaks Coming Soon
Fancy joining us for the festivities in 2019? We plan on eating until our heart’s content, getting sentimental over Christmas movies and enjoying hot chocolates with extra whipped cream (it’s Christmas after all).
If you would like to join us for 2019 you can sign up to get first dibs on 2019 Christmas breaks.
2019 Breaks Coming Soon
Looking to be closer to the action? No problem, choose to stay in the hotel and we’ll throw in all your meals – that’s breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Our three night Christmas break includes full board, an action packed entertainment programme and free daily childcare for 2 – 12 years.
Want to be the first to know about our 2019 breaks? Sign up below…
Let us entertain you
Not to blow our own trumpet but we do pull it out the bag when it comes to Christmas entertainment!
From 9am until the wee small hours, there’s always something to do – who else does this?! From your favourite Christmas movies to quizzes and magic shows, from the Queen’s speech to family discos – no one has the excuse to be bored. Not forgetting, there’s a visit from the man of the moment with gifts for all the little ones (sorry parents, his sleigh isn’t big enough for your gifts).
When it comes to Christmas Day, one thing is for sure – full bellies are the order of the day.
With that in mind, our head chef, Warren Brown is on hand to make sure everything is just right:
British roast turkey cooked to perfection. Not a soggy Brussel in sight. Gravy at just the right consistence (not too thick, not too runny). And of course, plenty of pigs in blanket to go around.
Not a turkey fan? Don’t fear, we’ve plenty of options. And not just when it comes to food, you can also choose the grandeur of the Meikle restaurant or the more relaxed, Brasserie to enjoy your Christmas lunch.
We’ve been cooking Christmas lunch for 150 years so what we don’t know about Christmas, isn’t worth knowing!
- From prices are based on two adults sharing a standard double room arriving on 24th December 2018 for three nights.
- Hotel packages include all meals from lunch on the day of arrival to breakfast on the day you leave.
- Your break can be transferred to alternative dates (if they’re available) or cancelled before 30th November 2018 after which full payment will be taken automatically.
- Travel insurance recommended.
- Subject to availability, full terms on request.