New Year breaks
28th December – 2nd January
Another year over! Where does the time go?
The past year may have gone past in a flash – but we can make the year end one to remember with Scotland’s largest house party here at Crieff Hydro. And as 2018 is our 150th birthday year – we’ve got double the celebration!
- Three or five night’s accommodation
- Endless entertainment for all ages
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE leisure pool, gym and cinema
- FREE childcare for 2 – 12 year old
Where to stay
Want to have your own space?
Our self-catering units can sleep up to 16 so there’s plenty room for everyone. Prefer your own space but want to stay close? Ask about our interconnecting units.
Best be quick, we have less than five self catering units left for Hogmanay!
Available from just £64 per person per night.
Prefer to be a hop, skip and jump from the action?
Our hotel rooms are just close enough to the action. And the good news is, all your meals are included; breakfast, lunch and dinner for your whole stay.
All from just £250 per person per night.
Welcome 2019 with a bang (and a bacon roll)
The 4 day celebrations kick off on the 30th of December with various activities including welcome drinks with Stephen Leckie and the family.
The main events (yes, events) kick off from 3pm with the “End of year quiz” before the last opportunity to practice your ceilidh skills.
Once you’ve enjoyed dinner, the party starts! Got your glad rags? Head to the Ballroom for night of striping the willow and dashing sergeants. Looking for fancy footwork and more party tunes? Head to Melville Hall for a party for all ages – and don’t miss the midnight balloon drop to welcome in 2019!
Not ready for bed just yet? Join the Survivors club in the Brasserie! Make it until 6am? Become part of the now famous Survivors photo and enjoy a well-earned bacon roll!
Being 150 years old, we know a thing or two about food.
Our head chef, Bruce Price (three times Scottish chef of the year) is leading the way: from the whisky sauce made with Glenturret whisky from here in Crieff to the Aberdeen Angus beef that it is served with.
- From prices are based on two adults sharing a standard double room arriving on 29/30th December 2018 for three or five nights.
- Hotel packages include all meals from lunch on the day of arrival to breakfast on the day you leave (*brunch only on the 1st January).
- Your break can be transferred to alternative dates (if they’re available) or cancelled before 30th November 2018 after which full payment will be taken automatically.
- Travel insurance recommended.
- Subject to availability, full terms on request.