New Year Breaks 2019/20
30th December – 2nd January
Another year over! Where does the time go?
There’s no other party quite like our Crieff Hydro Hogmanay celebrations. Known far and wide as Scotland’s largest house party, we make the year end one to remember.
- Three or five night’s accommodation
- Endless entertainment for all ages
- FREE childcare for 2 – 12 year olds
- FREE leisure pool, gym and cinema
- FREE Wi-Fi
Where to stay
Want to have your own space?
Our self-catering units can sleep up to 16 so there’s plenty room for everyone. Prefer your own space but want to stay close? Ask about our interconnecting units.
All from £86* per person, per night.
Prefer to be a hop, skip and a jump from the action?
Our hotel rooms are just close enough to the action. And the good news is, all your meals are included; breakfast, lunch and dinner for your whole stay.
All from just £247.50 per person, per night.
Looking to stay longer than three nights? Wonderful! Give us a call on 01764 655 555 and our elves will walk you through.
Welcome 2020 with a bang (and a bacon roll)
Our 4 day celebrations kick off on the 30th of December with various activities including welcome drinks with Stephen Leckie and the family.
The main events (yes, events) kick off in the afternoon before the last opportunity to practice your ceilidh skills.
Once you’ve enjoyed dinner, the party starts! Got your glad rags? Head to the Ballroom for night of striping the willow and dashing sergeants. Looking for fancy footwork and more party tunes? Head to Melville Hall for a party for all ages – and don’t miss the midnight balloon drop to welcome in 2020!
Not ready for bed just yet? Join the Survivors club in the Brasserie! Make it until 6am? Become part of the now famous Survivors photo and enjoy a well-earned bacon roll!
- From prices are based on two adults sharing a standard double room arriving on 30th December 2019 for three nights on an advance purchase rate.
- *Self-catering ‘from’ price is based on 6 people sharing a 2 bed self-catering checking in on 29th December for 5 nights
- Hotel packages include all meals from lunch on the day of arrival to breakfast on the day you leave.
- Travel insurance recommended.
- Subject to availability, full terms on request.