Monthly Tennis Pass
Game, set, match…Tennis is back
Wimbledon may not be happening this year but we’ve got another reason for you to perfect your serve – our tennis courts are now open for bookings.
Our Monthly Tennis Passes are for Crieff residents and locals in the surrounding area to help get tennis champs and novices out onto the court (all levels are welcome!). With each pass you can bring one more person along for free #winning. Fancy just paying as you go? No worries, you can book single court sessions for £10.
As always, the safety of our guests and team is paramount, so we have put in some extra measures so you can enjoy your time with us safely – head to our Hydro Play Safe Measures at the bottom of the page to find out more.
One Month Tennis Pass
It’s good to be local
Our Monthly Tennis Pass is available to Crieff residents and locals in the surrounding area. Each pass is £49 and includes:
- Daily access to the tennis courts for one month (when you pre-book)
- A free pass for you to bring another player along with you
How does it work?
- Buy your pass by clicking the link below
- Book your time slot by calling 07738 731 861. We are open to take calls from 10am to 2pm
- Show your pass when you arrive
- Get ready to win those sets!
Prefer to pay as you go?
No worries, you can book our tennis courts for £10 per session using the link below.
Keeping You Right
Good to know…
- Tennis Passes are available for the months of June, July and August
- Court sessions are every hour on the hour
- Tennis courts are open until 7pm with the last session starting at 6pm
- Court sessions are 45 minutes. Please arrive no more than five minutes before your session, and leave the court within five minutes before the end of your session
- All court slots must be booked in advance
- Read our Hydro Play Safe Measures on what we are doing to keep you safe, and how you can help
Hydro Play Safe Measures
- When you book...
- Our tennis courts are available to be booked for Monthly Tennis Pass Holders and for pay as you go guests.
- Monthly pass holders can book one session a day. This makes it fair for all pass holders the opportunity to get on the court
- We have introduced a 15 minute ‘buffer time’ between court session slots to help maintain social distancing
- Please bring your own equipment
- Guests should travel alone or with a member of their own household
- Please be aware that our changing facilities are closed at this time. Please arrive changed and ready to play
Remember to bring:
- Hand sanitiser
- Your own equipment (rackets and tennis balls) – wipe it down before you leave home. We also recommend writing your initials on your tennis balls so you only handle your own
- Full water bottle and any snacks – please do not share food and drink with others
- When you arrive...
- We have opened up our Melville car park for Tennis Pass holders to allow greater space for social distancing. Please use this car park, and be mindful of others when you park
- Please arrive at the tennis courts no more than five minutes before your court session starts. The extra guest of the pass holder, if arriving separately, can arrive 5 minutes before also
- When you arrive, please head straight to the tennis courts
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court. If you need to wait, please do so away from the courts, keeping the gates clear
- You will find markers on the floor in queuing areas around the resort to help keep everyone two metres apart
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations at the court entrances/exits
- We are cleaning court gates, handles, nets etc. prior to opening with Oxiver and have introduced enhanced deep cleaning measures for close down
- While you play...
Maintain Social Distancing
- Please adhere to all Scottish Government social distancing guidelines and keep a minimum distance of two metres at all times from other players and our team. Won your match? We recommend a celebratory air punch or funky dance rather than a handshake
- No more than two people can be on the court at one time. The only exception to this is where doubles can be played between two household groups or four players from the same household
- Avoid chasing the ball down to another court if other players are using it
- Stay on your side of the court and avoid changing ends, or agree to change ends at opposite sides of the net
- Spectators are not allowed at this time to support social distancing measures
Equipment & Facilities
- Please do not share equipment
- Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls that aren’t yours – use your racket/foot to hit/kick them to your opponent or return them to another court
- When playing padel, try to avoid touching the court walls
- Please be aware that our toilet facilities are closed at this time
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- We have closed court no. two and court no. five to help support social distancing
- We are currently unable to provide 1-2-1 coaching but this will be reviewed once we have been updated by the LTA
- When you're finished...
- Ensure you leave the courts within five minutes of the end of your allotted time so that it is empty for the next players
- Please do not gather in groups when your session has ended
- Make sure you don’t leave anything on the court at the end of your session and take all of your belongings with you
- When you get home wipe down/wash your equipment thoroughly
- Our team
- We have introduced temperature checks for our team when they arrive to start work
- All members are being trained when they return to work on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and on what they should do if a guest becomes unwell
- Our team are washing their hands on a regular basis
- Team members carry their own pens to reduce contact
- Uniforms are being washed above 60 degrees
- If required by their roles, appropriate PPE is provided to the team with training being given on how to properly use, apply and dispose of all PPE properly
- Hydro Health
Find out what we’re doing to protect your family and ours on our Hydro Health page.