If you’d booked in 150 years ago, we’d have plunged you into a bath of freezing spring water. Then hooked you up to the most dubious well-being machinery imaginable.
So, it’s fair to say we’ve updated the experience of the Victorian Spa a little since then. The pool? Not too hot, not too cold. Then there’s the sauna and steam room – scandalously indulgent, by Victorian standards.
Slip into the meditative waters of the pool, collect your thoughts in the steam room and sauna, or spend a while in the spa bath. There’s an ice fountain and cold shower for the brave or warm showers for the sensible. You’ll also find plenty of poolside loungers and spacious changing rooms with lockers.
- It’s adults-only (that means 18yrs+)
- Numbers are strictly limited, giving a couple hours of well-deserved bliss
- Includes a robe, fruit, and the papers
- Sessions are £10 – just be sure to book your two-hour session in advance: 9am, 11.30am, 2pm and 4.30pm
- Off-peak sessions (early morning and late evening) are £7 and first come first served
Not an overnight guest at Crieff Hydro? You can still take advantage of our blissful Victorian Spa when you book one of our Spa Days.