Updated 20th July 2021
We’re thrilled to bits to be open again. The government guidelines are changing all the time and many things may have changed since your last visit, even if you stayed in 2020. It’s always a good idea to keep checking this page to see what the latest changes are before your stay. Bookmark it as a favourite as it’s the best way for you to know what to expect.
Just in case you won’t have chance to pop back here, take a look at the top things you need to remember about your stay:
- Activities and Restaurants – You can reserve a table in a restaurant and book activities and spa treatments all online. You can book these as soon as you’ve got your accommodation confirmation number.
- Breakfast – don’t miss out on the most important meal of the day. You have to book your table for breakfast. Peak times between 8:00am – 10:00am go quickly. Click here to book your breakfast slot online.
- Slots to book your time in the swimming pool and gym are available for the next three months. Each swimming session is 45 minutes and each gym session 1 hour. Swimming sessions are really popular especially around school holidays when more families are staying. It’s best to book swimming early and to book only one slot per day to make sure everyone gets some splash time. If the screen is blank when you come to book swimming, sadly it means we’re already full.
- If you need to amend your activity booking or your table reservation, then you can do that online too. Just the same way as you booked your activity, scroll to the bottom and there is the option to cancel or amend your booking. To amend any dining reservations, click here and then select ‘my reservation’ at the bottom.
- Lodge name and number – If you’ve booked into our self-catering accommodation and don’t know your specific lodge or cabin name, we will send you an email on the day you’re due to arrive to let you know what number you’re in so that you can go straight to your accommodation when you get here.
- Restaurant bookings – Ten guests from four households can eat together inside and 15 guests from 15 households can eat outside. We are accepting resident bookings only at the moment, all tables can be booked online, if there are no available tables showing, we’re full. You can try a different restaurant or a different time. Tables are set for groups of four in Tiffin – our lovely Indian restaurant. Sorry, we can’t push tables together, so if you’re in a group larger than four and are keen to all eat on the same table, it’s best you avoid Tiffin.
- Hydro Health promise – for your peace of mind, here’s what we’re doing to look after you during your stay.