Updated 17 January 2022
We’re keeping a close eye on government guidelines and have in place all the additional protection measures needed. In fact for many of these we’d kept all the precautions going since earlier in the year. So whether that’s enhanced cleaning; the way we serve food or how we think about ventilation we have it all in place to keep you and us as safe as possible.
If your plans change due to current covid restrictions and you need to modify your hotel or self-catering booking, we’ll offer you a change of date or full refund if you’re arriving before 31 January 2022. The best way to get in touch with us is by emailing [email protected] – we are getting a high volume of people getting in touch but will get back to you just as soon as we can.
If you are visiting, take a look at the top things you need to remember about your stay:
- Face Coverings – wear a mask around the hotel and in any public areas. Including the restaurants and bar when you’re moving around.
- Social Distancing – keep 1meter distance from anyone not in your group
- Be Respectful – of our team and other guests around you
- Activities and Restaurants – You can reserve a table in a restaurant and book activities and spa treatments all online. You can book these as soon as you’ve got your accommodation confirmation number.
- Breakfast – don’t miss out on the most important meal of the day. You have to book your table for breakfast. Click here to book your breakfast slot online.
- Slots to book your time in the swimming pool and gym are available for the next three months. Each swimming session is 1 hour and each gym session 1 hour. Swimming sessions are really popular especially around school holidays when more families are staying. It’s best to book swimming early and to book only one slot per day to make sure everyone gets some splash time. If the screen is blank when you come to book swimming, sadly it means we’re already full.
- If you need to amend your activity booking or your table reservation, then you can do that online too. Just the same way as you booked your activity, scroll to the bottom and there is the option to cancel or amend your booking. To amend any dining reservations, click here and then select ‘my reservation’ at the bottom.
- Hydro Health promise – for your peace of mind, here’s what we’re doing to look after you during your stay.