Competition terms and conditions
- To take part in the competition you must have received a personal invitation from Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels to attend the Business Brunch on Wednesday 26 April 2023.
- Prize consists of a car. There is one prize available. Prize donated by Arnold Clark Group.
- The winner is the first person to get a hole-in-one on the 17th hole at Crieff Golf course at the Business Brunch event on Wednesday 26 April 2023.
- Competition available on Wednesday 26 April 2023 only and winner will be notified during the event on that day.
- Winner must respond and confirm acceptance by 19:00, Wednesday 26 April 2023 (acceptance period). In the event that we do not receive acceptance within the acceptance period, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected in their place if suitable.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The prize must not be sold on or transferred, or auctioned (for profit or otherwise) to another party. It will become void if sold, transferred or auctioned (for profit or otherwise) and entry to the event will be refused without refund.
- Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draws or prizes without prior notice.
- If no one gets a hole-in-one on the 17th hole during the event the prize is not won, it will be returned to the Arnold Clark Group who donated the prize.