Activity adventures during the school holidays
Swap the switch (Nintendo) for the great outdoors…
Before you know it the October half term holiday will be upon us, can you believe that? You may be still climbing the walls, your kids might be even bored of boredom, so unleash your inner adventurer and take the family away on an October half term activity break. There’s free outdoor activities for the whole family. Time to try something new?
- Two night hotel stay including breakfast – stay for longer if you like, there’s free activities for every day you stay.
- School holiday boredom? Sorted! Activity adventure breaks are available 4 – 24 October 2021.
- Never-sit-stiller proof – take your pick of free morning activities including golf, bike hire, Aloft!, tennis, archery, and rifles. You can book your activities between 5.00pm and 6.00pm the night before in the Ballroom. Please send one family member to book your activities.
- Evening gin tastings – join us from 8.00pm to sniff, sip and swirl 1881 Gin, distilled at our very own Peebles Hydro. 1 x free gin tasting per day.
- Keeping your family safe – take a look at the extra measures we have put in place to keep you and your family happy and safe during your stay
Use code ACTIVITY to book
What’s really important to note:
- Self-catering accommodation is available during the school holidays too but free activities are NOT included when you book any of our self-catering lodges, apartments or cabins.
- Free activities every day – Yes, there’s a choice of activities every day but limited to one free activity per person per day and they all take place in the morning. See below for full details and timings.
- Ease of booking – Book your free activities the night before from 5:00pm – 6:00pm in the Ballroom. There’s no need to book activities in advance. Any activities booked in advance will be charged at full price.
- Free activities not enough? – If you want afternoon activities or to enjoy activities not listed below, then please do book these in advance by clicking here.