Christmas Hotel Breaks at Crieff Hydro
Dear Santa, some people say you aren’t real but I don’t listen to them.
We all may grow up, but we can still keep the Christmas spirit alive. Here at Crieff Hydro, that’s exactly what we love to do. Every year, Santa’s little helpers take over the hotel and transform it into a Winter Wonderland filled with floor to ceiling twinkling trees, billions of baubles and plenty of festive goodies. Keep an eye out for the Head Elf, he’s a mischievous one.
Christmas Shenanigans 24th - 27th December
- Three night stay from the 24th December – don’t forget the fluffy socks and Christmas jumpers for the ultimate Christmas family photo
- All of your meals – from lunch on the day you arrive to breakfast on the day you leave. Make sure you bring stretchy clothing to make room for the festive feasts (food naps are recommended)
- Festive entertainment – take part in some healthy family rivalry in our action-packed entertainment programme, take a well deserved snooze, eat your heart out – you do you!
- Up to two free daily childcare sessions in Big Country – sorry grown-ups, this is a wee ones only zone
- Free fun – endless canon balls, guns of steel in the gym and loads of ‘oooh’ moments in our cinema
All from £495 per adult and from £165 per child
Holly jolly fun
Let us entertain you…
Not to blow our own trumpet but we do pull it out the bag when it comes to Christmas festive fun. From 9am until the wee hours, there’s always something to do. From your favourite Christmas movies to quizzes and magic shows, from the Queen’s speech to family discos – our Christmas breaks are never-sit-stiller proof. Not forgetting, there’s a visit from the man of the moment with gifts for all the little ones (sorry parents, his sleigh isn’t big enough for your gifts). Looking to get out and about to work off the festive feasts? Then our very own Action Glen is the place to go.
All I want for Christmas is food
Eyes on the prize (we mean, pigs in blankets).
With full bellies the order of the day, it will become clear why it is the most wonderful time of the year. Our Executive Chef, is on hand to make sure everything is just right:
British roast turkey cooked to perfection. Not a soggy brussel in sight. Gravy at just the right consistency, with golden roasters (crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside). And of course, plenty of pigs in blankets to go around.
Not a turkey fan? Not to fear, we have plenty of options. And not just when it comes to food, you can also choose from the grandeur of the Meikle restaurant or the more laid-back Brasserie to enjoy your Christmas lunch.
Your Questions Answered
- What are the dates for the Christmas package?
Our Christmas hotel package is for three nights, checking in on 24th December and checking out on 27th December.
- What time is check-in/check-out?
Check in is from 3pm on your day of arrival, although you’re welcome to arrive early and begin using the facilities from 10am. And check out is from 11am on the day you leave. If you miss check out at 11am, there’s a charge of £30 per hour for each hour thereafter.
- Can I stay longer?
Of course, we’d love to have you! If you’d like to extend your stay before/after the package, you can do this when you book where you will find the option to stay on a bed and breakfast or a dinner, bed and breakfast rate.
- I'm not a turkey fan, will there be something for me?
Not to worry, our Executive Chef has something for everyone on the menu. If you have a specific requirement let us know and we will be happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
A 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The final balance is payable on the 30th October 2020 and will be automatically taken from the card on file. If you were to cancel before the 30th October 2020 you will forfeit your deposit and any additional payments made. Similarly, if you were to cancel on/after the 30th October 2020 the full amount for the booking will be forfeited.