Cozy cabins in Scotland
Stay in a cozy cabin from £57 per night.
Think onesie-with-slipper-socks levels of cosiness and you’re getting close…our cozy cabins (some people might even call them chalets) are the ideal self-catering holiday option for the whole family, don’t forget to bring the dog.
Cute and quirky, a little rustic yet stylish these holiday cabins are home to adventures and memories. Just a short, leisurely, two-minute stroll from our check-in desk at the hotel (or a hop, skip and jump from a car parking space). The décor is bang up to date with a few quirky touches thrown in for good measure. There’s a deceptively spacious living room complete with a wood burner and logs for those cosy nights in. A fully equipped kitchen – cooker, fridge with ice box, crockery, cutlery… you get the idea – all just waiting for you to whip up a culinary storm.
Our cozy cabins for four are spread across two floors and have one double and one twin room while our cozy cabins for five are one level with oodles of space for the lush double bed, bunk beds, plus a pull out bed. Are you looking for self catering accommodation for a larger group? Our larger lodges are the perfect option for you
Need to know
- Distance from hotel – around a 5 minute walk
- Check in Monday or Friday, four-night minimum stay
- Space for four/five people in two bedrooms, one double bed and two single beds. Need more space? Try Cosy Cabin Plus which has two bedrooms with one double bed, bunk beds and a pull out bed (dibs on top bunk!)
- FREE childcare – as long as you’ve booked with us direct those 4 FREE hours for kids aged 2-12 years are all yours! Just be sure to reserve your space as ‘Big Country’ is practically famous amongst kids and parents.
- Free Wi-Fi and rainy day entertainment – including TV and DVD player
- Outside space – for Manhattans, al fresco meals and morning coffee
- As a self-catering guest which facilities do we get access to ?
All our guests have full access to Crieff Hydro leisure, free childcare and entertainment during their stay – no matter which accommodation option they choose. The only difference is, those staying in the hotel may get their meals included. However, we offer home delivery from the hotel, or enjoy a ‘meal out’ in one of our restaurants if you don’t feel like cooking!
- Need more space?
Try Cozy Cabin Plus which has two bedrooms with one double bed, bunk beds and a pull out bed.
- What do I need to bring?
Our kitchen’s have all the equipment you will need to prepare meals, eat and do the washing up & our bedrooms are kitted out with towels and some show time luxuries. The only things you will need are your clothes and toiletries. For clothing, we recommend comfy shoes or wellies & a water proof jacket if you’re heading to Action Glen (or even if you aren’t, it is Scotland!).
- Where can we get groceries?
The local supermarkets in Crieff are The Co-operative and Aldi. They’re very simple to get to by car, just pop your head into reception on the way down if you need directions. If you wold rather try out some top quality local produce head to the high street in search of Crieff Food Co., McNee’s, Gill’s and more! In the meantime why not dig into the goodies in the welcome pack.
- Is there somewhere to wash our clothes?
When you stay in one of our Cozy Cabins you will have access to our guest laundry on the lower ground floor of the hotel – make sure to bring some spare pound coins for the machines.