Three bedrooms – sleeping eight
Feels like home, but with plenty of space for all the rellies. A large family room sleeps four and two further double bedrooms for family or friends.
- We have 2 lodges sleeping 8 that can interconnect – for big bashes
- Large living space for stretching legs, swinging cats and kicking back
- Three bedrooms – a family room of four, and two double bedrooms, all en-suite
- Utility room for muddy stuff, washing machine, and drier
- Private outdoor seating area
- Modern kitchen with all the mod cons you’ll need
We have lodges close to the hotel action or tucked up in the Perthshire hills with views over Strathearn – roughly a mile from the hotel. Book online and we’ll get back and let you know which lodge you are booked in to. If you are looking to book inter-connecting lodges, give us a call and we can help arrange this.
- Doorstep parking
- Free, reliable WiFi
- Cot & highchair, should you need it
- Dishwasher (and tablets)
- Washing machine and drier
because it’s Crieff Hydro…
- Free Childcare (2-12 yrs)
- Spa*, Pool, sauna & gym
- Over 60 activities on site*
- Choice of bars & restaurants
- Great pizza home delivery
- Free entertainment, including cinema
*some activities are chargeable
Take a closer look...
- Where are the lodges?
They’re dotted around our 900-acre estate so you can be right at the heart of the action, or tucked away in a quiet bit of woodland up to a mile from the hotel. You can choose to be close or not at booking checkout. It’s £20 per night to guarantee your favourite unit if available at your time of booking. We try our very best!
The lodges come in their own unique shapes and sizes, so if you’d like your bedrooms set out in a particular way (twins, doubles etc), pop a note on your booking and we’ll see what we can do. You’ll find the option to personalise your booking by adding special requests or requirements when making your online booking.
- What do I need to bring?
We like to make things as easy as possible. For that reason you’ll find washing powder, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid already there. Plus a washing machine, dishwasher and, of course, kitchen sink for you to use them in! (Better leave yours at home then!)
You’ll find essentials such as tea, coffee, biscuits and jam in your welcome pack to get you started on your first day, so pop the kettle on and settle into your home-from-home.
Don’t waste precious suitcase space for towels! Arrive at your lodge knowing that there are towels waiting in the bathroom and the beds are already made. ‘Ahhhh.’ You must be on holiday…
- The weather is nice! Are there outdoor eating spaces?
Yes. Our lodges have balconies or decked areas, perfect for wine at sunset, al fresco meals and morning coffee. *Disclaimer. Crieff Hydro cannot accept any responsibility for the lack of sun.
- Where can I park my car?
Your self-catering unit has a designated parking space – usually bang smack outside your lodge, although some have spaces in a nearby car park. And by ‘nearby’ we mean not even a 30-second walk away.