Sleeps four – Lodges with two bedrooms
Relaxed living & dining, two bedrooms, kitchen, utility room, parking, wifi, private patio. That’s the essentials covered.
- Comfy, contemporary living room with dining
- A double bedroom and a double room with twin beds
- Kitchen with every mod-con…down to the dishwasher
- Private outdoor seating area
- Luxury bathroom with plenty of fluffy towels and a separate shower room
- Utility room for washing, drying and all that jazz
- Potential to interconnect lodges to have 4 rooms to sleep 8
Our two bedroom lodges are located at Culcrieff, tucked up in the hills about a mile from the hotel. We also have an apartment a stone’s throw from the hotel door in the Leigh building and feels a little like staying in a small boutique hotel. Preferences can be shared in the special requirements section at check out but cannot be guaranteed.
- Doorstep parking
- Free, reliable WiFi
- Cot & highchair, should you need it
- Log burner and wood supplied
- Dishwasher (and tablets)
- Washing machine and drier
because it’s Crieff Hydro…
- Free Childcare (2-12 years)
- Spa*, pool, sauna & gym
- Over 60 activities on site*
- Choice of bars & restaurants
- Great pizza home delivery
- Free entertainment, including cinema
*some activities are chargeable
Take a closer look...
- Where are the lodges?
They’re dotted around our 900-acre estate so you can be right at the heart of the action, or tucked away in a quiet bit of woodland up to a mile from the hotel. You can choose to be close or not at booking checkout. It’s £20 per night to guarantee your favourite unit if available at your time of booking. We try our very best!
The lodges come in their own unique shapes and sizes, so if you’d like your bedrooms set out in a particular way (twins, doubles etc), pop a note on your booking and we’ll see what we can do. You’ll find the option to personalise your booking by adding special requests or requirements when making your online booking.
- What do I need to bring?
We like to make things as easy as possible. For that reason you’ll find washing powder, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid already there. Plus a washing machine, dishwasher and, of course, kitchen sink for you to use them in! (Better leave yours at home then!)
You’ll find essentials such as tea, coffee and biscuits in your welcome pack to get you started on your first day, so pop the kettle on and settle into your home-from-home.
Don’t waste precious suitcase space for towels! Arrive at your lodge knowing that there are towels waiting in the bathroom and the beds are already made. ‘Ahhhh.’ You must be on holiday…
- The weather is nice! Are there outdoor eating spaces?
Yes. Our lodges have balconies or decked areas, perfect for wine at sunset, al fresco meals and morning coffee. *Disclaimer. Crieff Hydro cannot accept any responsibility for the lack of sun.
- Where can I park my car?
Your self-catering unit has a designated parking space – usually bang smack outside your lodge, although some have spaces in a nearby car park. And by ‘nearby’ we mean not even a 30-second walk away.