February Half Term 2020
Half-term headache relief
Oh yes, it’s half-term headache season alright – we know the tell-tale signs…
Teachers are already taking to social media to gloat about their upcoming child-free, wine-filled life. At home, awkward questions are beginning to be asked – “can we do this?” “Can we have some money for that?” “Well, what are we doing then?”
It’s on the horizon now but it’s approaching fast – the dreaded half-term holiday. But don’t fret, we’ve got the cure. Some pain relief, a la Crieff… You’ll find free daily childcare for 2-12 year olds packed with things to do, as well as over 60 indoor and outdoor activities across the resort. It’s a fool-proof guarantee for half-term harmony.
With six onsite eating venues, free access to our leisure facilities – including an hour dedicated solely to kids’ splash time, – and an action-packed entertainment programme, the whole family will be spoiled for choice.
- Overnight stay – the perfect base after exploring the Perthshire countryside
- Full Scottish breakfast – porridge or eggs on toast? Both. A full Scottish breakfast. Oh, is that Nutella?
- Free childcare in BIG Country – sorry Mum & Dad, this is a wee ones only zone
- Free fun – endless canon balls in the swimming pool, guns of steel in the gym and loads of ‘ooooh’ moments with movie night
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi – yes, you can stream your favourite shows
All from just £62.50 per adult and £20.50 per child.
Terms: From rate based on two adults and a child sharing a standard family room on an advance purchase rate, checking in on the 10th February 2020. Subject to availability, full terms on request. *Supplement for resort activities with pre-booking encouraged.