National Trust for Scotland Partnership
It’s time to plan ahead for your 2021 staycation
Escape with great hospitality and explore Scotland’s heritage with the National Trust for Scotland. Start in the stunning Perthshire countryside, add in a complimentary family pass to a National Trust for Scotland site of your choice and explore the best of Scotland. Enjoy a great day out and create unforgettable memories with family or friends. Mix it altogether with friendly and genuine hospitality and you’ve got the perfect start to 2021!
- One-night stay with breakfast – Kick back in your own space after a day of exploring.
- 1x FREE family ticket to any National Trust for Scotland site – Take your pick of castles, gardens and grounds.
- Flexibility – Use your ticket any time, any place. You don’t need to use it during your stay.
- Family time – We’ve got family rooms big enough to fit all the brood.
- Never sit-stiller proof – Access to leisure facilities, free childcare, activities and more…
Use code NTS20 to book
Terms & Conditions
Offer is available for one-night stays from 2nd January – 20th December 2021 including bed and breakfast. There is a minimum two-night stay on a Saturday night. It includes stays in self-catering accommodation and hotel. When you book a hotel stay, we’ll ask for full payment upfront. When you book self-catering accommodation, you will pay a 20% deposit on booking and the balance at least 4 weeks before your arrival date. If you book within 4 weeks, you will pay in full. To get this great offer, we are unable to cancel, transfer nor refund your stay with us. 1 x free Family ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children) per stay to a National Trust for Scotland property. You will collect the ticket on arrival at the hotel and it can be used at any National Trust for Scotland venues up to 31st December 2021, it does not need to be used during your stay. Free ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable, no cash alternative. Full terms and conditions of the use of your ticket will be printed on your ticket.