February Half Term 2020
February half term = family fun time
Put the fun back into February half term with a three or four-night break in one of our luxury self-catering lodges, cottages or apartments. You’ll have the home-from-home experience with the freedom and flexibility that comes in a self-catering break, but with all of the extras you’d find in a hotel stay. There’s daily childcare at BIG Country for 2-12 year olds included, and you can always take a time-out from the kitchen at one of our six onsite eating venues. Oh, and there’s over 60 indoor and outdoor activities to choose from too, so there’s not a chance you’ll hear an utter of the word ‘bored’.
- Three or four night break – your own oasis after exploring the Perthshire countryside
- Free childcare in BIG Country for 2-12 year olds – sorry Mum & Dad, this is a wee ones only zone
- Free Fun – endless canon balls in the swimming , guns of steel in the gym and loads of ‘ooooh’ moments with daily entertainment
- Welcome goodies – a pack including tea, coffee and biscuits to get you started
- Rainy day entertainment – TV and DVD player for cosy movie nights
- Access to all things Crieff Hydro– including over 60 activities and six restaurants
- The essentials – towels, linen, cutlery and classes (all prepped and ready for a glass of wine)
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi – yes, you can even stream your favourite shows
- Dog Friendly – yes, no one is left behind on this holiday
- So when can you check-in? – check-ins are on Mondays and Fridays
Three-night breaks from only £58 per person, per night. Or four nights from only £31.50 per person, per night.
Terms: Offer based on 5 people sharing a cosy cabin plus, no discount given for under occupancy. Check-in available on either a Monday or a Friday. Valid in February 2020. Subject to availability, full terms of request.