Self-Catering Summer Stays
Holiday season is almost upon us and that means one thing and one thing only…
Overexcited children with high expectations, hoping for a summer holiday that’ll be as fun as Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, from beginning to end (not that they’ll have seen, or will ever fully appreciate, the majesty of Ferris’ slo-mo trampoline bounce). But regardless, the pressure is on to come up with the goods.
- Bang up to date self-catering holiday home – with plenty of twirling space
- Free childcare in BIG Country – sorry Mum & Dad, this is a wee ones only zone
- Free fun – endless canon balls in the pool, guns of steel in the gym and loads of ‘oooh’ moments with our daily entertainment
- Welcome goodies – a pack including tea, coffee and biscuits to get you started
- Rainy day entertainment – TV and DVD player for cosy nights in
- Never-sit-stiller-proof – try something new everyday from your pick of over 60 activities*
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi – yes, you can stream your favourite shows
- Dog friendly – no one is left behind on this holiday, furry friends can come too!
- Day to day essentials – everything you need to cook up a storm (or kick back with a chilled glass of wine)
All this is available from just £44 per person, per night
Terms: From rate based on 6 people sharing a 2 bed unit for 4 nights checking in on 10th August 2020. No discount given for under occupancy. Minimum stay applies. Subject to availability, full terms apply. *Additional charges may apply. If you would like to take advantage of our free childcare at Big Country, it’s always best to book your wee ones in as we can get a bit busy.