Holiday season is almost upon us and that means one thing and one thing only…
Overexcited children with high expectations, hoping for a summer holiday that’ll be as fun as Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, from beginning to end (not that they’ll have seen, or will ever fully appreciate, the majesty of Ferris’ slo-mo trampoline bounce). But regardless, the pressure is on to come up with the goods.
- Bang up to date self-catering holiday home – with plenty of twirling space
- Free childcare in BIG Country – sorry Mum & Dad, this is a wee ones only zone
- Free fun – endless canon balls, guns of steel in the gym and loads of ‘oooh’ moments with our daily entertainment
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi – yes, you can stream your favourite shows
- Day to day essentials – everything you need to cook up a storm (or kick back with a chilled glass of wine)
And all this is available from just £44 per person, per night
Terms: From rate based on 6 people sharing a 2 bed unit for 4 nights checking in on 13th July 2020. No discount given for under occupancy. Minimum stay applies. Subject to availability, full terms apply.