Holiday season is almost upon us and that means one thing and one thing only…
Overexcited children with high expectations, hoping for a summer holiday that’ll be as fun as Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, from beginning to end (not that they’ll have seen, or will ever fully appreciate, the majesty of Ferris’ slo-mo trampoline bounce). But regardless, the pressure is on to come up with the goods.
You don’t need to worry though – a family break in one of our self-catering lodges or cabins has all the best things about summer rolled into one:
think fun summer camp, except you’ve got all the glamour of our luxury self-catering accommodation. Oh, and there’s also:
• Over 60 indoor and outdoor onsite activities including Glen’s Action Academy
• Entertainment programme with everything from ceilidhs to a zoolab
• Daily childcare for 2-12 year olds is included in the price you pay, so you can check the little ones in for an adventure in BIG Country, while mum and dad grab a couple hours of peaceful bliss in our adults-only Victorian Spa
Take part in as much or as little as you like. You’ll have all the freedom and independence of a self-catering break, with all of the added extras that come with a hotel stay. Check-in for a spa treatment or a dive in the pool, then head back to your own little retreat.
You can bring up to fourteen people along with you, so there’s room for the whole clan – you can even bring your dog!
• Over 60 indoor and outdoor activities to choose from
• FREE access to our gym, pool and cinema
• FREE daily and evening entertainment
• FREE daily childcare
And all this is available from just £58.50 per person per night
Terms: From rate based on 6 people sharing a 2 bed unit for 3 nights from 23rd August 2019. No discount given for under occupancy. Minimum stay applies. Subject to availability, full terms apply.