We Are Open
It’s official, golf is back.
Spent the past few weeks climbing the walls? Itching to get out of the house? We completely understand. That is why we are as happy as Larry that our golf activities are open again, seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm.
- 9 hole par 3
- Driving range
- Foot golf
- Disc golf
Key to know:
- All activities must be booked in advance
- All government guidelines and on resort advice have to be followed
- There are currently no toilet facilities available onsite
To help Crieff residents and locals in the surrounding area enjoy all things golf at The Hydro (and some much needed time in the great outdoors), we have put together our one month Golf Passes! What’s so good about them? Well, with each child and adult pass we’re throwing in an adult pass absolutely free (#winning).
As always, the safety of our guests and team is paramount, so we have put in some extra measures so you can enjoy your time with us safely – head to our Hydro Play Safe Measures at the bottom of the page to find out more.
Kid's Golf Pass Details
Get more for your buck
Monthly Passes are available for residents of Crieff and those in the surrounding local areas. With every pass, pass holders will get:
- Free adult pass
- Unlimited 9 hole par 3
- Unlimited foot golf
- Unlimited frisbee golf
- 50 golf balls a day driving range
- 1 game crazy golf per day
Kids passes are £49 a month and adult passes are £59 a month. Passes are available for June, July and August.
How does it work?
- Buy your pass by clicking on the link below
- Book your time slot by calling 01764 651651 Wednesday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm
- Show your pass when you arrive
- Enjoy endless fun for a whole month
Just fancy a few rounds?
Have a taster
If you are looking to dip your toes into what we have to offer, we are currently offering Foot Golf, Disc Golf or 9 Hole Par 3 to get you in the swing of things. Pre-booking is required for all activities.
Swap golf clubs and balls for a Frisbee, and you’re halfway there. Get the disc in the net and complete the course in as few throws as possible. Sounds easy, right?
Where keepie-uppies meet double bogies, kick it on the green with a combination of football and golf. The aim? Getting the ball from the tee to the green in as few kicks as possible.
9 Hole Par Three
Work on your short game on our 9-hole par three course. It’s a casual, family-friendly course with views so good you can definitely add distraction to your list of excuses for scoring that double bogey!
Hydro Play Safe Measures
- When you book...
- All of our golfing activities now have to be pre-booked online and are available for groups of up to two people. This allows us to manage how many people are playing each activity at once.
- We have also introduced 15 minute ‘buffer’ times between our activity slots to help maintain social distancing while enjoying the activities.
- If you are bringing your own equipment please wash it before you leave home
- Golfers should travel alone or with a member of their own household
- When you arrive...
- We’ll help you follow social distancing guidelines by opening up our overflow carpark to make sure there is plenty of space for guests to keep their distance
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your activity slot
- When you arrive, head straight to Basecamp
- You will find markers on the floor to help everyone keep two metres apart
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations and protective screens in reception and will only be accepting pre-booked activities and/or contactless payments
- All areas are being deep cleaned with Oxiver on a regular basis and we are Ozoning reception areas once a week
- While you play...
- To minimise contact we will not be handing out scorecards and ask that you don’t share equipment with other players (or bring your own if you can)
- Only two people per tee time are allowed, unless within the same household then we allow four per tee time
- As you are making your way round the course, scoring all the points as you go, you will notice that we have partially filed in the golf holes to make is easy to collect your ball. When you do please don’t touch the flagpoles
- Bunkers are currently not being maintained. Players can lift the ball and smooth sand with feet or club prior to their shot
- Please don’t pick up another player’s ball or equipment
- While playing please adhere to all Government guidelines and keep a minimum distance of two metres at all times from other players and our team. Won your game? We recommend a celebratory air punch or funky dance rather than a handshake
- When you're finished...
- Once you have finished your game please drop off all of your equipment in the bucket at Action Glen so we can clean them for the next players
- When you get home wash your equipment thoroughly
- Hydro Health
Find out what we’re doing to protect your family and ours on our Hydro Health page.