Looking for a true Scottish experience? Discover the beauty and mystery of the Heart of Scotland with Heart 200.
But what is Heart 200, you say?
Heart 200 is the brand new 200 mile touring route around Perth, Stirling, The Trossachs and Highland Perthshire. If that wasn’t enough, the stunning journey donders by two of Scotland’s National Parks – Loch Lomond & The Trossachs and the Cairngorms.
Like Crieff Hydro, Heart 200 wish to leave you with memories you will treasure forever. So, whether you’re looking for a weekend break, week-long holiday or something in-between, Heart 200 offers you a route that has something for every kind of visitor. So grab your walking shoes, your cagoule and get behind that steering wheel!
Tips for Heart 200:
- Must be prepared to be astounded by Scotland’s beauty.
- Must brace yourself for some very jealous Instagram followers.
- Must gear up for an adventure you will not forget.
- Must enjoy singing “I’m on my way” by The Proclaimers at the top of your voice in the car for the entire journey!
- Must pack clothes for sun, rain, wind and snow. Hey, it’s all part of that Scottish experience…